Mario's Sad Day Mario's Sad Day

This is quite a clever concept, although I don't think it fits the comedy category very well. The idea of him shaving his moustache being "worse than death" may be amusing, but I feel as if there could have been more done with this to make it more a comedic film, if that is what you were going for.

octochan responds:

I agree with you there. I'm still trying my best to develop my comedic and story skills, as I feel that's one of my bigger weak points for me.

Super Mario Meet Your Maker Super Mario Meet Your Maker

Haha, this is awesome! Great animation too! Although I think you could have put more detail into the concept of them using the level editor to fight eachother.

THE HALLOWEEN SONG THE HALLOWEEN SONG

Haha, this is hilarious! Great job!

PIPTO PIPTO

Fun game, but could definitely use some background music

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

Really annoying how if you start a bonus level your forced to complete it, especially for the fire dungeon bonus level, because it is quite long and hard

Imperil Imperil

Very good game, with good mechanics, the way the magic spells changed throughout the game was a good concept, however I feel as if this could have been put to better use if:
Instead of having 4 worlds, each with their own magic spell, leading up to a boss in World 4 who you fight with World 4's abilities,
You have the same concept, but you must you each magical spell to defeat the boss. For example, tou start off fighting with the platform spell, boss gets down to 1/4 health and now your fighting with the dimension swap spell etc.
Like what TURDO below me said

HenrikSahlin responds:

We actually planned that in the beginnig but because of the deadline we ended up not having enough time to figure out what to do, how to do it, and to actually do it. Instead I spent the time polishing the game and making sure there were no known bugs at release.

March of Progress OST March of Progress OST

This is awesome! This song represents the passing of time and humanities journey through it well, and the different themes transition and mix together really nicely. Well done!

Step responds:

Awesome, glad you think so. Thanks!

RAMBreaker RAMBreaker

Well, you definately succeeded in the "insane" part! I like it!

1f1n1ty responds:

Glad you "definately" like it! :D

Break Free Break Free

A very interesting melody! Great!

Misty Foothills Misty Foothills

Wow, that's very good!

Monolith town 2 Monolith town 2

Good, the picture is a bit empty

Purple Purple

Great music, AND great art! You are awesome, sir!

Geoplex responds: